Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Just an Introduction :)


So here goes it. :) My name is Natalie Ann McIntyre. I have blonde hair, blue eyes, tan skin, and a crazy personality. I am the youngest of nine kids and I wouldn't change that for anything. :) Without every one of us crazies, we would not be complete. We all are a different piece of a puzzle and without that one piece, the puzzle will always be missing something. I also have 13 nieces and nephews and two more on the way. I love to play with them and make them laugh as much as possible. :) I just graduated for Vallivue High School on May 22nd, 2012. High school was such a fun time in my life, but I know that much better times are to come. I will miss the many friends that I made there, but the true ones will always stick with me. :)


My parents at my graduation. :) They helped me so much and I probably would have either dropped out, failed, or had the worst years of my life without them helping me along the way. I love you guys...to the moon and back. :)



My new home. :)  


Less than a week after I graduated I moved away to a job that I got with Emily at Granite Creek Guest Ranch in Ririe, Idaho. I wasn't exactly ready to move away from my parents just yet. I felt like a little bird getting shoved out of the nest to test her wings. Luckily, they were fully grown and ready to help me fly. :) It's hard being away from everyone so quickly, but I know that this is what I am supposed to be doing and that gives me a lot of comfort. I am so grateful that Emily is here with me or else I would probably be crying myself to sleep every night. After this job is over and done, I will be attending BYU-Idaho to study Physical Therapy. Or Psychology. I'm not exactly sure yet and to tell you the truth, my major will probably not be either of those..:) I will also be living with Emily up there and I am so excited to start my college life. 

Here are some random fun facts about me:
Favorite...
Color: Yellow
Movie: 13 Going on 30, Step-Up, Elf, Tangled, The Vow, Life as We Know It (many more)
Animal: Giraffe
Food: Any kind of delicious sandwich
Book: The Hunger Games
Best Friend (not including family): Kaitlyn Jensen
Places I Want to Go: Australia, Paris, London, England, Ireland, Scotland

So there I am, spelled out plainly for everyone to see. :) This is me! 

2 comments:

  1. Love the blog! And I totally know how you feel with being pushed out too quickly after graduation...except I didn't have a fun sister to go with! Good luck and enjoy the summer, love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet!!! You got a blog :) So excited for you.

    ReplyDelete