Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Imma Workin' Gurl!

I am seriously one lucky girl lately when it comes to getting jobs. I've heard so many stories of how difficult it is to find even one part time job. We all have heard those stories right?? Right! But for me that just wasn't the case. I got my first job at Office Depot a couple months ago and all that I had to do was go in and take my resume and they basically hired me on the spot! It was awesome!!! :) Then a couple weeks ago I was at JCPenney shopping and when I was being checked out the lady, who happened to be the hiring manager, was telling me how they are about to start hiring and that I should apply! So I went straight home and applied! Then a few days later I got a call for an interview and then last Monday I got another call letting me know that I got the job! :) I was screaming I was so happy! My first day was today and it went really well! The people are so nice and I got a feeling I'm gonna love this job! Especially the 25% associate discount!!! Woohoo! I will be working in the intimate apparel department..haha they told me that that's what would be the best match for me! I guess they know something that I don't! 



So now I work at both of these places! Come and visit me any time you want!! I love both of these jobs so much and I cant wait for the big bucks to start rollin in! I am one lucky girl to have two amazing jobs that I love and I know that it is because I need the money for my mission and not for selfish purposes. Imma workin gurl! :) This is me!!


1 comment:

  1. Congrats on both of your jobs! That is so exciting! do you have a call yet?? love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete