Sunday, March 3, 2013

This is Some Nasty Soup..

Today is my last and final day of this stinkin cleanse! HALLELUJAH! I have never been more excited to eat normal food. Yesterday I was thinking that I could eat chicken and veggies for the rest of my life and that this cleanse could continue forever and I'd be okay. But then I woke up today and made my cabbage soup and couldn't even eat it. Maybe when it's lunch or dinner time I will be able to force some down my throat, but for now I'm stickin with water and that's alllll good with me! Cabbage, onions, tomatoes, celery, and peppers all mixed together in a broth just isn't my idea of breakfast..I'm really glad I have church and then work today because I don't know if I could handle just sitting at home doing nothing and being taunted by yummy food that is always well supplied on Sundays. I'm thinking that I will go to bed as soon as I get home from work and then when I wake up in the morning, this will all be over! Okay that's enough ranting for now. :) This is me! :)

1 comment: