Monday, August 12, 2013

Through the Lord, I Can Do Hard Things.

Day 30: I finished!! I am so proud of myself!! Okay so for this last post of my Book of Mormon reading and also until I'm back in a year and a half, I feel like I just should bear my testimony of the gospel. I know that this church is true and I am so grateful for it. It has led me down the right path and without it I would be headed in the complete wrong direction. I have a testimony of the Book of Mormon and I know that fi you read it and then pray to know if it's true, Heavenly Father will answer you. I am very very excited and nervous and a little scared to go on a mission, but I know that through the Lord, I can do hard things. 

If any of you wanna see what I'm up to during my mission, Emily will be posting on a blog for me. :) here's the link: http://hermanamcintyre.blogspot.com/ 

I love you all and I'll see you in 18 months! Adios!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment