Thursday, November 29, 2012

Ellee Lynn McIntyre :)

It was a cold winter's night...haha NOT! It was a cold Fall morning on November 18th, and I was getting ready to go to the Boise Temple dedication when my mom came running down the stairs! "Maria had the baby!!!" She yelled. I was so excited that I completely forgot to finish doing my hair until I looked in the mirror and realized that only half was curled...whoops!! :) So I finished getting ready, went to the temple dedication (which was AMAZING!!! :) I cannot wait to go there some day.), and then went promptly to the hospital to see my new little niece Elle Lynn McIntyre. :)


And there she is! Beautiful right?? :) She weighed in at 8lbs 4oz. Everything went really well except she swallowed a lot of Maria's blood and her little body didn't like it too much. She had to be hospitalized a couple different times, but now she is doing awesome! I love her tons and miss her already. She is the 14th grandchild in my family with 3 more on the way. 2 of them being twins!! :) I love all of my nieces and nephews tons! I am a proud aunt of 14 beautiful/handsome kids and This is Me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment