Sunday, November 4, 2012

Just Some Catchin Up..:)

Man, I really have been slacking and I am sorry!! So this is just a couple of things that have gone on lately or just that have happened during my stay at BYU-Idaho. 


Me and Em have started a fantastic tradition of going to Horkleys as many times as possible and with this nice weather lately, we have started walking there after school is out for the day and our apartment gets crowded and or boring. It is great!! :) Gives us some prime talking time. Cuz we definitely don't get enough....:)


I got to go home for something (which I will post about later) and spend some time with one of my best friends: Jackson. We carved pumpkins and he attempted to teach me to play the guitar, but it didn't work too well..whoops!! But it was still fun to get to catch up with him and make some awesome pumpkins. :)



SNOW!! Tons of it. Rexburg has lived up to what was expected of it. One morning, I woke up to about 3 feet of snow and it was awesome!! I loved it, but then it all melted and it was very sad...:(


Halloween time! Oh yeah!! I dressed up as an 80's chick by puttin' on my goodwill jacket and hooker makeup and I was good to go!! I went to a haunted house with my roommate Jacqueline and my friend Lettie. It was freaky!! :/ But so fun!!


This is just a glimpse of my college life. :) I went bowling the other night with (left to right) Valerie, me, Tommy, Diana, and Zach. I didn't do too well, but I had tons of fun and that's what counts!!


I got to go to Twin Falls this past weekend and visit my sister's family. :) It was way fun to be away from school for a little bit and have fun with them! We went to Sarah's basketball game on Saturday morning and she did awesome!! She was the star of the team. :)


And then Seth had an orchestra concert later that night. :) He played the violin in it and did great! He did much better than I ever could!!  I am a very proud aunt, and This is Me. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment